Cricket wagering has become huge in India, may it be for One day international, T20 or even fantasy cricket. Wonder how some people have all the luck and keep winning. Well it’s not luck there is a whole process behind it. Like if you invest in the market, luck is not what makes you profit. It is a lot of time invested in understanding the market, following the trend, keeping oneself updated frequently and knowing the right time to exit the market. Similarly the cricket market also needs a good understanding and constant following of the trends. Just like the stock market, even the cricket world has experts who can help you sail through with the help of cricket prediction tips. These experts have years of experience in following the cricket news, understanding the game and its rules. This experience enables them to provide you with the best cricket prediction tips.
What really are these cricket prediction tips and what are they based on exactly?
Cricket predictions gives you an idea of which team has an upper hand in the game. This is based on multiple factors like players performance, players recent injuries, cricket ground conditions and weather, past matches results and so on. The experts making the prediction take these factors and calculate the probability using an algorithm. This saves you a lot of effort and hikes the chances of your wager turning profitable. But, do bear in mind, that to lower the risk factor it is advisable that along with the cricket tips and cricket prediction, also one should do their own checks and follow the latest cricket news to be aware.
Another factor to follow are the cricket odds. Odds is another way of calculating the chances of outcome of the match based on the wagers placed. Odds help you with understanding how the game is changing from one ball to another. The rate varies as the match goes on. This helps you change the course of your wager.
Both cricket prediction and cricket odd gives an understanding of the outcome before and during the match. For one to make the use of both lets understand the factor used to determine both into account.
- Players performance– The players history, injuries, last match performance helps understand what an average score or average run rate would be. This can help predict an average score outcome of the game.
- Pitch and weather– The pitch and weather conditions help understand the type of bowlers needed to get the best outcome.
- Head to head match– Past matches results between the teams can also give an idea about the chances of a team winning.
- Latest cricket news– Following the news helps you understand the overall dynamics of the team and their strengths.
- Live odd tracking– Following the match and making the changes as the match moves forward.
Also note to follow the live cricket prediction and live cricket tips to help surge the winning chances.